Friday, February 27, 2009

Valerie Waters Personals Fitness In The press SHAPE OCTOBER 2007

Valerie Waters Personals Fitness In The press SHAPE OCTOBER 2007

DOWNLOAD : Full Valerie Waters Personals Fitness In The press SHAPE OCTOBER 2007.pdf














SHAPE OCTOBER 2007
Article found on page 32

Shape your Life News
Healthy Hollywood, Staying Grounded With Jennifer Garner
By Claire Connors











You'll be seeing lots of Jennifer Garner, 35, this fall. In addition to her big thriller "The Kingdom" (in theaters now), the actress will be appearing in TV and radio ads for the American Lung Assocation's Face Influenza program, which encourages people to get flu shots-something she believes in even more now that she has a toddler. Read on to find out how this busy working mom manages to stay well.

1. GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION-FROM TIME TO TIME

"I used to be really strict about what I ate, especially when I was working. Then, when I finished a job, I'd think, I deserve this chocolate bar-and proceed to eat the whole thing and ultimately gain a lot of weight. Now I tell myself, 'I can have some bread, but then I'm going to stop.'"

2. WORSHIP YOUR WORKOUT

"I love the way I feel after I exercise, so I try to do it three to six times a week. Currently, I'm into Pilates and working out with my friend and trainer Valerie Waters." (Her workouts with Waters include running, biking, and military-style drills like lungesand skipping.)

3. MAKING FLU SHOTS A PRIORITY

"I started getting immunized every year when I was on "Alias" because the producers couldn't afford to have me get sick while I was shooting the show. After I had Violet, the doctors gave me a flu shot right in the hospital and told me to get one for my daughter when she was old enough, as influenza can be deadly to children under 5. (for more information, go to: faceofinfluenza.org.)



No comments:

Post a Comment